Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Jaguar features

2168 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-10 17:09:35

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy
    2015-05-09 13:20:11
     Hi, just wanted to thank Autel for adding some more perameters for Jaguar models.I now see crank and cam sensrs readings,I see the steering angle sensor info and many other subsystems. But one thing that I noticed was hardly no actuation features...I see no coding or programming at all for any Jaguar models 2006 or older.If we could get Jaguar coverage as strong as bmw or ford etc it would really be a Great improvement.ex. I was checking a xj today ac and needed to actuate the temp module but just can't use my Autel for pinpoint testing wth most Jaguar models.I have seen great improvements over several months,but we have work to do.Guys wanted to ad something off the beaten path,but I had a chance to use a Autoland Scanner and boy its pretty damn awesome but pretty damn expensive 6000.00 but basicly on the level of Autologic,but I will say the Autel for the money really holds its ground! I am still happy I purchased it....

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-05-10 08:54:00 (Reply to:912guy)

Yes, for me Jaguar is very important, because in my country each day we see more and more jaguar in the car shop to repair.

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy
    2015-05-10 11:08:02 (Reply to:Pedro)
    Yes,it honestly I am seeing many merc and bimmer owners cross shopping for jaguar
    now.It can only get more busy for us with this make as people are buying more
    jagars,so I hope Autel improves coverage.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-05-10 17:09:35 (Reply to:912guy)

Yes you are right. Most of the Jaguar clients are old Mercedes and BMW costumers that are annoying of the see lot of the same cars and want a different car. 
  Total1 Pages